This document describes how the personal data of the Data Subjects is collected and used.
Microtronics S.r.l. respects the user's privacy and undertakes to protect the related personal data on the basis of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation 679/2016 art. 13 and 14.
These privacy regulations describe the use of the user's personal data by Microtronics S.r.l. during the interaction by the user with Microtronics S.r.l. (online or in person) for our services or simply for browsing our website. They also serve to make the user aware of the rights related to privacy and the related protection offered by the legal system.
Microtronics S.r.l. operates in the name of transparency with regard to the use of personal data so that the consequences deriving from our use of the data and the rights available to him are clear to the user.
The user is required to carefully read these privacy regulations in order to be informed on the use of his sensitive data, as well as the conservation of technical data relating to the Microtronics S.r.l. cloud services.
- Microtronics S.r.l.
- Registered office address: Via Colonne 2 - 31056 Roncade (TV)
- Operational headquarters address: Via Schiavonia Casale 93 - 31032 Casale sul Sile (TV)
- E-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Channels used to interact with us:
- Website: www.microtronics.it
- By going to our headquarters in Casale sul Sile (TV)
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- Microtronics srl – Privacy Division
- Via Schiavonia Casale 93
- 31032 Casale sul Sile (TV)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
List of personal data collected depending on the specific case:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname and company name, etc.). If the user communicates via social media, the username used in the relevant social media is also included.
- Contact details: delivery or shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, tax code and VAT number, SDI code, etc.
- Economic and transactional information (e.g. payment data, orders, offers, etc.).
- Commercial information.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Cloud area user logins.
No data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information relating to health status as well as genetic and biometric data is collected. Furthermore, no judicial data relating to the user is collected.
The web section (e-commerce), requests via email or telephone, access to the cloud area and the online course platform, require the data marked as mandatory as they are data necessary for the purpose of providing the service or product that the user has requested.
These data are necessary for the exact fulfillment by Microtronics S.r.l. of obligations deriving from the contract with the user, or to fulfill the provisions applicable by law.
Failure to enter such data could make it impossible to receive the services or products or to benefit from the requested features.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA, DETAILS OF THE PURPOSE
The data, obtained online or in person, will be used to purchase products or services, to answer user questions and to send personalized communications (upon request). Below is the explanatory list:
Fulfillment and execution of a purchase or service contract stipulated with Microtronics S.r.l. via website or in person.
The user/customer could be contacted regarding updates/renewals/subscriptions or information communications related to the features, products or services requested/purchased.
Management of the payment of the products/services purchased regardless of the payment method used.
Fulfillment and execution of the sales or service contract - Legal basis
The processing of the user's data is necessary for the purpose of executing the sales contract or the provision of services, therefore, any refusal by the user to provide data may result in the failure to provide the service, to the extent where such data is necessary for these purposes.
Microtronics S.r.l. believes it has a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and avoid any scams at the time of a purchase.
In case of specific consent Microtronics S.r.l. will use direct marketing strategies through e-mail, newsletter, telephone or mail.
Microtronics S.r.l. believes that it has a legitimate interest in processing requests or consultations made by the user using the various means of contact available.
Data processing is advantageous for both parties, since it allows Microtronics S.r.l. to assist you adequately and to respond to requests for support and assistance.
The processing of data is therefore necessary for the execution of the sales and after-sales contract.
SHARED PERSONAL DATA
The data collected to achieve the purposes referred to in this privacy statement will be shared by third parties who support Microtronics S.r.l. in the provision of the services offered, for example:
- Financial Institutions (with respect to operating lease purchases).
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
- External certification/calibration service providers.
N.B. In the specific case relating to the logistics sector, there are frequent cases of transport and delivery of goods and/or services to an address other than that of the user or of deliveries to companies/persons other than the applicant. In this case, if the user provides third party data, he is required to inform them of the purposes and methods of processing their personal data by Microtronics S.r.l.
The user's data will also be accessible by authorized personnel for processing, this authorization is issued on the basis of the actual need to access the data for the performance of the functions of Microtronics S.r.l. above and to the relevant data protection officer (identified in this privacy statement).
The Data Controller may transfer the data of the users indicated in this disclosure to countries outside the European Union, always in compliance with the principles indicated in articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, in relation to the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, or adequate guarantees.
STORAGE OF SENSITIVE DATA
Microtronics S.r.l. retains the user's sensitive data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data were collected, including the purposes related to the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or reporting obligation.
To determine the correct retention period for personal data, Microtronics S.r.l. considers the quantity, nature and degree of sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk associated with any damage from unauthorized use or disclosure of the user's personal data, the purposes for which the processing takes place and the possible existence of alternatives, together with the applicable legal obligations.
For tax purposes, the law requires the retention of basic user / customer information (including contact, identification, financial and transaction data) for six years from the moment of termination of the user / customer status.
The curriculum vitae sent by e-mail are kept for a maximum of 24 months, after which period they will be deleted from their databases. The curriculum vitae sent by mail or delivered personally follow the same procedure.
STORAGE OF TECHNICAL / PERSONAL DATA
The technical/personal data relating to the use of products and/or services that the user has formally or contractually requested can be kept/processed by third-party companies and/or by web/hosting/cloud service managers.
Specifically, some services of Microtronics S.r.l. are entrusted to the following cloud service provider (OVH) for which the following information is available:
- Personal Data Protection (GDPR): https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-gb/personal-data-protection/gdpr/
- Personal Data Protection (Security): https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-gb/personal-data-protection/security/
Microtronics S.r.l. cannot be held responsible in any way for any damage to persons and/or things or lost profits of companies and/or companies, which may derive from the total or partial loss of the data stored by Microtronics S.r.l. or from third party service providers. To protect Microtronics S.r.l. and related users, the external services manager (OVH) maintains a backup service to guarantee total recovery of archived data, to which is added a supplementary service from Microtronics S.r.l. which manages a daily backup of the data itself. Microtronics S.r.l. considers itself exempt from any liability indicated above when a fortuitous event or force majeure occurs, understood as events whose effects are inevitable or insurmountable.
The user can request to verify, rectify and delete their personal data and / or data stored in the cloud at any time.
Microtronics S.r.l. undertakes to keep the user's personal data confidential and to ensure the exercise of rights. These rights can be exercised without charge by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for the request and the right to be exercised.
If deemed necessary for the purposes of user identification, Microtronics S.r.l. may request a copy of a document proving his identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which Microtronics S.r.l. processes the data, the customer/user has the following rights:
- Request to correct the data (N.B. Please note that by actively providing personal data by any means, the user guarantees its truthfulness or accuracy and undertakes to notify any changes. Any loss or damage caused by inaccurate or incorrect information reported in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user).
- Request the deletion of data to the extent that they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or if Microtronics S.r.l. was no longer authorized for treatment.
- Right to object; Oppose for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Right of portability. This means that the customer will be able to receive his personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a computer, in order to be able to transmit them directly to another company, provided that it is technically possible.
- Right to submit complaints to the competent data protection supervisory authority at the Privacy Guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it
If appropriate, Microtronics S.r.l. may make changes to the information contained in this privacy statement. If the changes significantly affect the user's privacy, Microtronics S.r.l. will communicate the variations and/or modifications directly to the user in the various ways already described in the previous paragraphs. The user will thus be able to view the changes, make their own assessments and, if necessary, oppose or cancel any services or functions.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on the computer or on other devices enabled to surf the internet (e.g. smartphone or tablet).
Microtronics S.r.l. uses technical cookies for websites and cloud services, which are essential for navigating within a website and using all the functions such as, for example, access to restricted areas. Without these cookies it would not be possible to use the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes and when the browser is closed these cookies are not saved on your device.
Technical cookies can be:
- Session: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, access to the reserved area).
- Functional: they allow navigation according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
Microtronics S.r.l. does not use analytical cookies and/or profiling cookies. Microtronics S.r.l is not responsible for the use of data collected from cookies managed by third party suppliers of goods and services. Sites that use third-party cookies are not controlled by Microtronics S.r.l.
Further information on cookies from external websites or services (third parties). These are cookies from other websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn) or from advertising circuits (Google AdSense, DoubleClick, etc.) which could be sent to the user's device following navigation on the website . These cookies are not strictly necessary for browsing, but by denying consent to the sending of third-party cookies, some advanced features could be prevented, such as sharing pages on social networks.
Microtronics S.r.l. is not responsible for the respective privacy policies of third parties, the user is required to read the privacy policies of each other site consulted.